Ghislaine Labelle, M.Ps., CHRP, CSP, is a speaker, author and organizational psychologist. A specialist in organizational health and well-being of people in the workplace, Ghislaine advocates prevention above all. She firmly believes that managers and human resources professionals should opt for PROACTIVE leadership to maintain the psychological health of their employees and their organization.
A certified CSP speaker (Certified Speaking Professional), Ghislaine convinces audiences to act quickly to find a better balance. Her human approach and speeches sprinkled with anecdotes and personal experiences never leave anyone disinterested. She is appreciated for her generosity, humility and professional expertise from various sectors: corporate, associations, education, municipal and health.
President of Groupe Conseil SCO, a consulting firm specializing in organizational health and efficiency, she assists leaders in managing staff and complex situations:
- Proactive development of management practices for leaders in: training, coaching and support;
- Coaching of people displaying inappropriate behaviour or psychological health issues;
- Interventions with managers and work teams whose work climate is difficult or conflicting;
- Preparing workers to return to work following disability: support for sick workers, preparing team members prior to the return to work of a person who has experienced disability.
The recent achievements of Ms. Labelle include:
- CSP designation: Certified Speaking Professional. The highest international designation for speakers given by the National Speaking Association;
- Guest speaker for professional groups such as: Ordre des CRHA du Québec, Société québécoise des psychologues du travail et des organisations (SQPTO), and several Québec universities;
- Conferences and training of thousands of managers and HRM (Human Resource Management) groups;
- Lecturer in the PhD program in psychology at the Université de Sherbrooke.
As an author:
- Winner of the best book in human resources management in the business book Award category, 2006 for her book: Comment désamorcer les conflits au travail (Calming the Waters at Work, How to Deal with Workplace Conflicts).
- Her book Comment désamorcer les conflits au travail was published in English in the United States under the title: Calming the Waters at Work: How to Deal with Workplace Conflicts.
- She is also author of: Une équipe du tonnerre (A Winning Team) and co-author of: Conversations déterminantes (Determining Conversations).